This page sets out the terms which apply to your use of http://www.rubiconexotic.com/ (our Site). Please read these terms carefully. By using our Site, you indicate that you accept these terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use our Site.
We are Rubicon Drinks Limited (we, our, us). Our company information is set out below:
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of A.G. BARR p.l.c (Company Number SC005653) of Westfield House, 4 Mollins Road, Cumbernauld G68 9HD.
While we do our best to ensure that our Site is available at all times, we do not guarantee that it will be. We will not be liable to you if our Site is unavailable at any time.
When we refer to Content in these terms, we mean the audio, video, text, images or other content made available on our Site. This includes content which is owned or controlled by third parties. We do not guarantee that the Content will always be uninterrupted, up-to-date, secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions. You should take your own precautions to ensure your computer is protected against bugs and viruses. Any commentary, opinions or other materials included in the Content are not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. We will not be liable for anything you do or do not do as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the Content. The Content is provided for your personal use only. You must not reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use any of the Content for any other purposes without our permission. You may print-off one copy of any webpage of our Site for your personal use provided that you keep intact and comply with any copyright notice, trade mark notice or restrictions which relate to the Content on any webpage you print-off.
If you have any questions about the Content or wish to use it other than as permitted by these terms, please contact us at: email@example.com
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, database rights and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) which subsist in our Site and the Content belong to us or third parties (Our IPRs). We reserve all rights in Our IPRs. Except as set out in these terms, nothing in these terms grants you a right or licence to use any of Our IPRs.
We may sometimes make features available on our Site which enable you to upload audio, video, text, images or other content (Your Content) to our Site. When you upload your Content, you warrant that you have either: (i) created Your Content; or (ii) obtained permission to upload Your Content from the person who created it. You also warrant that Your Content will:
• Comply with any applicable laws;
• Not contain any material which is defamatory of any person;
• Not contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
• Not contain any material which is violent or which promotes violence;
• Not contain pornography or sexually explicit material;
• Not discriminate against any section of society;
• Not promote any illegal activity;
• Not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other person;
• Not be likely to deceive any person;
• Not be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
• Not threaten, abuse or invade another’s privacy;
• Not put the welfare of children at risk;
• Not bring us into disrepute;
• Not be likely to harass, intimidate, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; and
• Not be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
You or the owner of Your Content still own the copyright in Your Content, but by submitting Your Content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish or transmit, or to authorise third-parties to use, publish or transmit Your Content in any format and on any platform. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit Your Content or any content posted by other users. We do, however, reserve the right to refuse to publish, cut, crop or edit Your Content at our sole discretion. We may also remove Your Content from our Site at any time.
• Only use our Site for lawful purposes;
• Not use our Site in any way that breaches any applicable laws;
• Not use our Site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
• Not use our Site to harm or attempt to harm children in any way;
• Not use our Site to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the standards set out above under Your Content;
• Not use our Site to transmit spam; and
• Not use our Site to promote, advertise or sell any goods or services.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. If you breach this provision, your action may amount to a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
You can read about how we collect and use your personal information in our Privacy & Cookies Policy which forms part of these terms.
We are happy for you to create a hyperlink from your website to our Site, provided that you comply with the following conditions:
• You must not create a hyperlink in such a way as to damage or take advantage of our reputation;
• You must not create a hyperlink in such a way as to imply any form of association, approval or endorsement from us or our Site;
• You must only create a hyperlink to our homepage and no other webpage;
• You must not create a hyperlink from a website that is not owned by you; and
• Our Site must not be framed on any other website.
We may sometimes run promotions via our Site (such as prize draws and competitions). When we do this, the promotion will be subject to additional and specific terms and conditions which will be posted on this webpage or otherwise brought to your attention. By entering any promotion, you agree to be bound by the applicable specific terms and conditions.
In addition to the exclusions of liability set out elsewhere in these terms, we will not be liable for the following kinds of loss or damage which may arise from your use of Our Site:
• loss or damage suffered by you or someone else when we comply with these terms;
• loss or damage which is caused by us when we do not comply with these terms but which neither we nor you could anticipate or expect to arise when you started using our Site;
• any loss which is indirect or a side effect of the main loss or damage and which neither we nor you could anticipate or expect to arise when you started using our Site (including loss of revenue, profit, opportunity or reputation);
• any loss of data or damage to your device or software (provided that we comply with our Privacy & Cookies Policy); or
• any loss or damage which arises if we do not comply with these terms because of events beyond our reasonable control (including act of God, accident, fire, lockout, strike or other official or unofficial labour dispute, civil commotion, rule or order or act of Government).
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit either our or your liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; or (ii) for fraud.
We may make changes to these terms at any time by amending this webpage. You are expected to check this webpage from time to time to ensure you are aware of any change we have made because, by continuing to use our Site, these changes are binding on you.
The Scottish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site. These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them will be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these terms, our Site or anything else related to our business: firstname.lastname@example.org.